WANTED … Real Estate Assistant with Passion and Heart.
Have YOU been looking for a professional opportunity to grow your career and expand your knowledge and experience in the Real Estate Industry?
We are Check Off Your List, a business support team of administrative assistants, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team and support our rapid growth.
If You’re the Real Estate Assistant We’re Looking for…
ou’ll be a dynamic, positive, decisive team player who is passionate about real estate support. You will be a self-motivated worker and succeed in a remote work environment. You will support the success of realtors by helping realtors reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through dependability and responsive action to requests. You’ll have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate creativity, phone presence annd people skills. You’ll have confidence, leadership and demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving. You will take ownership of your job which is reflected in thorough follow through on outstanding projects/tasks. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and customer service is key to your success. You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
The Real Estate Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with completion of transactions by overseeing signatures on agreements, disclosures, contracts, etc. (dotloop, etc)
- Prepare listing materials: comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old MLS listings, etc.
- Input and update (as needed) listing information into MLS and marketing websites
- Coordinate preparation and implementation of marketing materials (listing / open house flyers, graphics, property videos, etc.)
- Coordinate and implement strategy for online presence (social media, websites, blog, etc.)
- Manage office schedules and appointments (Google Calendar, etc.)
- Schedule showings and create schedule and printouts for showings
- Monitor phone and e-mail on behalf of realtors
- Manage databases and create mass e-mail communication (MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Coordinate various aspects of the selling process (appraisal, inspections, coordinate completion of repairs, etc.)
- 2 year degree
- Efficient typing skills
- Effectively and easily change tasks
- Professional phone etiquette
- Proofing/editing skills (attention to details)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- 4 year degree
- Experience with dotloop, Site-To-Do-Business, Xceligent, CCIIR, Loopnet, Dealshare, FlexMLS, Adobe, Joomla, WordPress, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, EventBrite, etc.
- Hospitality experience
- Volunteer/community involvement
- Passion for the organization.
Interested? Send your resume and a cover letter that addresses the following to email@example.com
- The reason why you’re looking for new job and what specifically are you looking for in your next role
- Are you interested in a part time or full time position or open to either?
- Based on reviewing our website, what interests you about joining the Check Off Your List team?
- Include income history and requirements