WANTED … Quickbooks Expert with Passion and Heart.
Have YOU been looking for a part time, professional opportunity to grow your career, expand your knowledge and increase your influence on small businesses?
We are Check Off Your List, a business support team of administrative assistants & bookkeepers, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team and support our rapid growth.
If You’re the Bookkeeping Expert We’re Looking for…
You’ll be a dynamic, positive, decisive team player who is passionate about small business. You’ll support the success of others while helping multiple businesses reach benchmarks and achieve their financial goals through dependability and acute attention to detail that result in accurate financial statements. You’ll love problem solving and have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate phone presence while instilling confidence in small business owners. You’ll have initiative, leadership skills as well as demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and customer service is key to your success. You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
The Virtual Bookkeeper’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain multiple QuickBooks files by entering transactions
- Reconcile bank/credit card/Line of Credit/etc. accounts in QuickBooks
- Audit vendor and customer accounts for accurate A/P and A/R
- Provide accurate financial statements
- Obtain necessary documentation for accuracy of transactions
- Move small businesses towards their financial goals through consistent support and important reminders
- 2 year degree
- QuickBooks experience in multiple desktop versions and online
- Maintained multiple QuickBooks files for multiple companies
- Efficient typing skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Correspondence writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- 4 year degree
- QuickBooks Certified
- Hospitality experience
- Volunteer/community involvement
- Passion for the organization.
Interested? Send your resume and a cover letter that addresses the following to email@example.com
- The reason why you’re looking for new job and what specifically are you looking for in your next role
- Are you interested in a part time or full time position or open to either?
- Based on reviewing our website, what interests you about joining the Check Off Your List team?
- Include income history and requirements