WANTED … Virtual Attorney Assistant with Passion and Heart.
Have YOU been looking for a professional opportunity to grow your legal assistant career and expand your knowledge by working for multiple firms and independent attorneys?
We are Check Off Your List, a business support team of administrative assistants, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team and support our rapid growth.
If You’re the Legal Assistant We’re Looking for…
You’ll be a dynamic, positive, decisive team player who is passionate about legal support. You will be a self-motivated worker and succeed in a remote work environment. You will support the success of attorneys by helping them reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through dependability and responsive action to requests. You’ll be detail oriented and have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate creativity, phone presence & people skills. You’ll have confidence, leadership and demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving. You will take ownership of your job, which is reflected in thorough follow up on outstanding projects/tasks and timely completion of projects/tasks. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, have great attention to detail, and customer service is key to your success. You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
The Virtual Attorney Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect information to create and update digital files (i.e. new client forms, legal research, reference material, etc.)
- Prepare legal correspondence, case briefs, presentations and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony with a high level of accuracy
- Utilize case management system for creation of reports and management of files
- Coordinate the distribution of information and documents between clients, attorneys and the courts
- Manage schedules and coordinate appointments (trial dates, hearings, prison/jail visits, etc.)
- Transcribe attorney notes (Evernote, etc.)
- Monitor phone and e-mail on behalf of attorneys
- Manage databases and create mass e-mail communication (MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.).
- 2 year degree
- Efficient typing skills
- Effectively and easily change tasks
- Professional phone etiquette
- Writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- 4 year degree
- Experience with case management systems, Google Calendar, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.
- Hospitality experience
- Volunteer/community involvement
- Passion for the organization.
Interested? Send your resume and a cover letter that addresses the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reason why you’re looking for new job and what specifically are you looking for in your next role
- Are you interested in a part time or full time position or open to either?
- Based on reviewing our website, what interests you about joining the Check Off Your List team?
- Include income history and requirements