WANTED … Social Media Expert with Passion and Heart. Have YOU been looking for a professional opportunity to grow your career, expand your knowledge and increase your influence on small businesses?
We are Check Off Your List, a business support team of Social Media and Marketing Assistants, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team and support our rapid growth.
Social Media and Marketing Assistant:
If You’re the Social Media and Marketing Assistant We’re Looking for…
You’ll be a dynamic, positive, decisive team player who is passionate about small business. You will be a self-motivated worker and succeed in a remote work environment. You will support the success of others while helping businesses reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through dependability and responsive action to requests. You’ll love interacting with people and have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate creativity, phone presence & people skills. You’ll have confidence, leadership skills and demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving. You will take ownership of your job, which is reflected in thorough follow up on outstanding projects/tasks. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and customer service is key to your success. You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
The Social Media and Marketing responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Mailchimp & Constant Contact (Newsletters, Auto Responders and Drip Campaigns)
• Affiliate Programs
• Instagram (Posts & Stories)
• Pinterest (Including Rich Pins)
• Converting FB Live Videos into Content Blasts Across All Platforms
• Creating Blogs and Tutorials
• Managing ECommerce Sites/Products
• 2-year degree
• Efficient typing skills
• Effectively and easily change tasks
• Professional phone etiquette
• Writing and editing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Proficient in Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
• 4-year degree
• Experience with Adobe, Joomla, WordPress, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, EventBrite, etc.
• Previous marketing experience
• Hospitality experience
• Volunteer/community involvement
• Passion for the organization.