WANTED … Business Development and Sales Manager with Passion and Heart. Have YOU been looking for a professional opportunity to grow your career, expand your knowledge and increase your influence on small businesses?
We are Check Off Your List, a business support team of administrative assistants and bookkeepers, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team as the key to support our rapid growth.
If You’re the Business Development & Sales Manager we’re Looking for…
- You’ll be a dynamic, positive and decisive team player who is passionate about small business.
- You’ll be passionate about helping businesses reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through finding dependable and innovative solutions to their business needs.
- You’ll love interacting with people and have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate creativity, phone presence and people skills.
- You’ll be confident as you demonstrate initiative and display strong leadership skills.
- You’ll have demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving.
- You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and customer satisfaction is key to your success.
- You’ll be motivated to set goals and exceed expectations.
- You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, and above all – ready to join a growing, exciting and forward thinking team as you learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
If you have experience selling services to small to mid-sized companies and have a desire to grow with us, we want you on our team. For those with great passion and desire to grow, this position has unlimited opportunity. If you are self-motivated, able to close the deal and have knowledge of small business, you are the Business Development & Sales Manager for whom we are looking!
The Business Development & Sales Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network to generate leads
- Follow up on leads
- Maintain a CRM
- Utilize and improve an established, successful sales process
- Contribute to marketing materials
- 2 year degree
- Sales Experience to small-midsize companies
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Local commute (Greater Columbus Area)
- 4 year degree
- Hospitality experience
- Volunteer/community involvement
- Passion for the organization